Friday, February 16, 2007

Shilpa Shetty wins Big Brother !

January 29, 2007 | 06:29 AM
Shilpa Shetty wins Big Brother !

I for one felt really proud of Shilpa as she emerged as a winner from Big Brother. I got texts from all my 'western' friends - all very excited and asking me to turn on the TV ..

Shilpa was charming and honest. My heart went out to her as she admitted that she had won nothing in her life before. And then I read all those quotes from the Hindi film Industry saying that she was always a 'B' grade actress and most likely to remain so.

Hey ! I am rooting for her. I hope she proves them all wrong. I hope she gets huge contracts in the UK and certainly deserves to make more than the £ 8 million that the awful Jane Goody made from her previous appearance.

If I see Shilpa I am going to give her a big hug and say 'well done Girl ! Full marks to you !" But I have a feeling that now I will have to get through to her through an agent, a publicist and manager.

Good on you, Shilpa and Good Luck ! Play your cards well. This is your big oppertunity,

Shekhar

No comments: