Friday, February 16, 2007

A New Begining

July 23, 2005 | 08:01 AM
A New Begining

Suddenly I became aware of the power of communication through the net. Through a Blog with my best friend Deepak Chopra. Do visit us at Intentblog.com.

So, I am now re-developing my website.

Since my primary focus is as a story teller and communicator, I would like to share stories, ideas and films that I am dreaming about. Some of them will get made, and some will remain dreams. But then who said that dreams were not valid on their own ?

And then ask people with courage to share their ideas and dreams. Why courage? Because it takes courage to know that our sense of individuality is a false manifestation of our ego. We are merely conduits of creativity that originate somewhere in the universe.

Gradually I would like to develop this site into sharing audio visuals with each other too.

Depending upon what you may be interested in, would you please click on any of the categories on the right. But be patient, I am coming to terms with this technology gradually.

Shekhar Kapur

No comments: